In my Christmas countdown I have something for the adults this time.
If you are like me you will have so much to do each week that life without some form of diary is unthinkable. I have tried all kinds of solutions but I’ve never quite found the right fit. I usually end up with indecipherable scrawl across the pages of a regular diary which just results in confusion.
Stigu sent me their latest planner to save me from chaos in 2017. I’m totally in love with the 2017 planner because:
- It’s a larger format than I’ve been able to find before which means there is more space inside it and I can’t lose it.
- It has a guide to help you learn to plan more effectively and who doesn’t need that?
- There is a place for you to write a weekly ‘to-do’ list which you can then cross off as you achieve your goals – satisfying.
- The planner is not just a planner. Stigu is the little guy that strides across the pages and acts like your own life coach. Each week a new theme is introduced such as ‘The art of restfulness’ or ‘Who am I?’ The idea is that these carefully researched mini practices ( written by sleep expert Dr Nerina Ramlakhan & nutritionist Patrik Borg) will help you create a happy healthy life.
- There are motivational quotes to drag you out of the doldrums should you find yourself unhappily there some days.
- It is cute. The design is simple with a pretty colour palette which oozes calm and cool.
- There are over 30 blank pages to scribble down ad hoc notes, brainstorm or even sketch your next masterpiece.
- There is a sneaky folder at the very back to keep important things in which in my case is often train tickets, museum passes or theatre tickets.
I am itching to ditch my very worn and torn 2016 diary and get planning with the Stigu planner. They also have note books and stickers to complement the planner – I am ordering myself some of these post-haste.
Stigu have very kindly provided a giveaway copy so if you are in need of a little help getting organised or you know someone who would benefit why not enter? Simply enter via the rafflecopter below to be in with a chance of winning. The giveaway will end on the 18th December 2016.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The planner was provided for free and I was under no obligation to give a positive review. The views and opinions are my own.